Monday, February 18, 2008

:: SeReNe Says :: My Face-of-the-Day(FOTD) 17.02.08

First and foremost, I have got to apologise for the pictures. They are all taken at the end of the day, so you have to excuse the red eyes(my eyes get dry and red easily), oxidation and grainy pictures!!!
























In the squeezy train. SighZ.. I hate public transport


















While waiting for the train. I'm deadbeat. Still hate mrt. =( When will I get my own chauffeur?? Huh huh?


**Here's what I used for the day(specially for my pretty dolls!)
(^o ^)b ...

FACE
Paul & Joe Protective Fluid foundation in 02- Porcelaine
Origins Quick! Hide concealer in Neutralizer(acne scars, zits)
Guerlain Les Voilettes Loose Powder in Translucent
Stila undereye concealer
Rimmel Double Act Pressed Powder(undereyes)
Givenchy blush in 01- Timid Rose

EYES
Paul & Joe Eyelid Primer in 01
Lancome 200- Chic quad(all 4 colors)
Origins kohl in Fudge
BB Gel liner in Espresso Ink
The Face Shop falsies(top lashline)
Maybelline Volume Express Turbo WP mascara(top lashes)
L'Oreal Double Extend mascara

Anna Sui Eyebrow powder
Kate(Kanebo) Eyebrow pencil

LIPS
Origins Plum Perfect l/s
Shiseido Maquillage l/g in PK 173


























The makeup I used for the day. =) I LOVE LOVE LOVE makeup. Enough is NEVER enough!


I'm doing a makeover for one of my ex-customers on the 28th of Feb!~ Yep. I'm a freelance makeup artist. Will TRY to click pictures and post post post! Gotta go to her place so please pray that Cab Queen can lay off cabs for the day!!! (~o ~ ';)\

p.s. JoJo says she'll be blogging in abit so stay tuned!

p.p.s. I might be doing a post from alil more than a week back. I know! I'm lagging!!! But I love my attire, hair & makeup on that day. So all of you must show support! =P

Ja!~

No comments: