Monday, February 18, 2008

::Jojo:: Vday's post!!

It was a day of lovers strolling hand in hand, cuddles, kisses and roses. I sat and watched the world go by... my heart an empty vessel. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I screamed in the middle of Orchard road, "I HATE VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!".

Yea right. lol. Of course I didn't, though its my 3rd consecutive Valentine's day without a partner. So this year I got smart and planned a girls night out with Vanessa. Hehe. We had dinner at Swensen's (Again!). I swear I frequent that place too much but I loveee the cheese sticks and pesto salmon. (Ok stomach grumbling at this moment) We exchanged presents. I bought her a sexy leopard print underwear, perhaps to increase her chance or luck in getting laid after that dry spell. LOL. :P She bought me a prayer book (i think i definitely need it!) and also a body shop wash n lotion, yummy smelling stuff. (not that i have B.O.! )After that we went to the Arena. The music was good (rnb) but the crowd kinda sucked. Not much crowd to mention. At least we had free martinis and there was room for dancing. Overall 8/10!

The fabulous cheese sticks filled with warm melted cheddar, smittening any cheese lovers at the very first bite. Hmmmm yummylicious!!


Pesto Salmon Sautee.

Nice creamy dip at the side which absolutely compliments the taste of the salmon, just the rite portion to provide room for side dishes! oops! *cheeky greedy grin*

Vanessa, apparently still upset she was stuck with me for Vday. LOL. Can't remember why she looked so constipated. haha!


My outfit for the day cami , sweater, jeans and ballet flats.
At The Arena. You can't go wrong with FREE lychee martini. (Typical singaporean. lol)


Intoxicated cam-whoring vainpots.

My virgin lesbo kiss. Vanessa: From me to you .lol.

Give and you shall receive.

So that was it!!! My Valentine's day for 2008. Hopefully I'll find someone special by the time the next one comes! =)

No comments: