Friday, February 8, 2008

:: SeReNe Says :: CNY Day 1(Truckloads of pics!)

The first day of the Lunar New Year was as usual. Uber warm, humid and sweaty. Have I mentioned how much I hate the climate here? Gah!

This is so so so not going to be a wordy post. I'm starting to hunch in front of the pc and I'm lemming(means: to really want something) for my bed. I need to mask my face too! I always breakout after CNY. #%$%^*&%*

Ok then! Pictures!

PhotobucketMy gorgeous cousins, Jasmine & Cheryl, having breakfast at me place. (^- ^)b

PhotobucketOn the way to PoPo's house in e car. I was already sweating like a dog! (~o ~ ;')

PhotobucketMe with my favourite woman in the world-Mommy

Photobucket1st pic in the mirror at PoPo's place

PhotobucketMeimei, Popo & me. (^ _ ^)/

PhotobucketDaddy & Mommy *loveZ*

PhotobucketTinetine, Mommy & I posing! =)

Photobucket
PhotobucketPenny with Mommy & Daddy

PhotobucketMe with Mum and... e extra. LOL!! Fur!

PhotobucketChris the Buayer(not Buaya k. It's Buayer. Private joke!)

PhotobucketFur with Mum

PhotobucketMy beautiful sis. d(- o ^)b

Photobucket
PhotobucketMy sibs. LOL!

Photobucket
PhotobucketLast pic before leaving PoPo's house

After visiting 3411241 relatives's places(actually it was only about 5 houses, I think. Did I mention I how much I loathe the weather here?), we could finally relax and let our tired feet rest at Yi Po's place in Redhill. Phew!! I had my first real meal of the day! I LOVE food. The bf ALWAYS say I'm hungry 24/7. Hmmmph!

PhotobucketSee how tired everyone was? =(

While waiting for my turn to eat, I was laughing at the contestants of the Miss Asia Pageant on TV with Hazel, Aunty Jasmine and Daddy. Reeeeallllly cannot make it ok! You should see some of their dance recitals! Gee! There was this Caucasian babe who performed quite a good salsa though. =) I wanna learn latin or salsa or ballroom dancing! But Darling don't like to dance and I need a partner!!!! =(((

Our very last stop before heading home- Kor Po's house.

At this point in time, I was deadbeat and grouchy. Fur & I could do nothing more than slouch on the sofa and wait to go home. Of course I clicked away as usual! =p

Photobucket

PhotobucketThese 2 dreamy pics are for Hubby dear.

PhotobucketChris snoozing away......

PhotobucketAh Nick insists that he's an angel from heaven. =S

PhotobucketNow you know how tired they are. *rollZ eyeZ*

This is it! I will post photos from Day 2 either tomorrow or Mon. I need to go visiting with Honey tomorrow! Gotta go to 3 different places! =( Gonna be tired, irritated and SWEATY. Never mind, I'll have Hubby to sayang me. =D Gotta shower, mask and turn in soon! I wanna watch a new series of anime for I'm done with Jigoku Shoujo(Hell Girl), I LIKE! Fur suggested Death Note or Hajime No Ippo. Hmmmmmm~ I watched an episode of Hajime No Ippo before and I crouched on the floor crying for the boxing looked so real! *bangZ forehead on the table*

Oh! Before I go, guess what's in this box>>>

Photobucket





......







..........Nope... It's NOT makeup......








...................






PhotobucketMy sheet masks stash! My latest obsession! I have serum, collagen, whitening, deep cleansing, anti-acne facial masks and whitening and firming eye masks in there. =D

Goodnite peeps! I need my beauty sleep! Ciao~ \(^o ^)/

p.s. I will take pictures of my makeup stash someday. When I'm more hardworking. =/

p.p.s I can't wait for Jojo's pictures of her CNY! Maybe I'll pop by her workplace to see her for abit tomorrow. =D

No comments: