Wednesday, February 13, 2008

::Jojo says:: My sad sad love story

heartbroken girl


The love that was but isn't,
Like a broken doll on the pavement.
Who may pick up the pieces?
My heart like glass so broken.

So close but far from reach,
Our love a broken bridge.
Here I sit and ponder,
The truth so obvious it bothers.

My heart, still and true
Wish it didn't, yet feels for you
I need to, I want to, I wish to
Let it go, let it go, let you go.
----------------------------------------------

So that was it, my inspiration of sadness.
Was talking with Serene about him yesterday.
Him which I'm referring to is my ex-bf whom I'm still very close friends with. Ok let's give him a name.. lets call him Brownie. LOL.
I know, I should totally cut him out of my life to get over him.
But I can't, because when we were together, he was not just my boyfriend but my confidant and my soulmate and we didn't break off on sour terms. Obviously I still want him in my life. It's pretty much a sad case of one-sided love. What I'll never understand is how and why he could let me go.

No comments: