Tuesday, June 3, 2008

::JOJO:: Happiness is shortlived but..

The other day I was eating burger king and I came up with this analogy. After chomping down on my burger and onion rings like i haven't ate for days I started sulking. Then I said to my colleague, "Happiness is shortlived!".

I said that because I anticipated the whole eating process and the taste of the food so much and mostly, the joy of me eating those delicious junk . Yet as fast as my fast food came, it was gone.
Sadly, I cleared what was left of my initial happiness and was about to consider it trash when my colleague said, "hey there's one more onion ring!" So I said, "ahh! but then life is full of surprises."

Well I guess point of me saying all this is that if a person is at their darkest moments, they shouldn't despair, because life is full of surprises at every corner and turn and as much as happiness is short-lived, so is sadness. Period. :P

No comments: