Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Terry Jones: Pastor or IMPOSTER (of the Devil)



Recently what hit the media like a hurricane and all over the world was news about this pastor named Terry Jones who wanted to burn the Muslim Holy book and the funniest thing he said was that the church's goal was "to expose that there is an element of Islam that is very dangerous and very radical."

What a HYPOCRITE. He should have come up with another excuse or something more convincing. Very dangerous?? How is he keeping his own Christians safe from hatred when he is taunting the millions of muslims? Who is he to judge or burn any other religions' book just because he have his own whacked beliefs? I can't believe that he is a pastor, someone whom many may look to for guidance and prayers. HOW CAN HE LEAD WHEN ALL HE SEES IS HATE??

It is people like this who makes me skeptical of believing in any religion. DONT GET ME WRONG, I JUST DON'T TRUST THE PEOPLE THAT REPRESENT! For me, I do not comprehend certain thoughts or rules that religion practice but I always respect that people have the right to choose what they want to believe or practice. I look at it from a cultural perspective. As with religion, people of different races have different practices, some a little weirder than others but it doesn't give us the authority to mock them or to think that we are better than them. We should accept that we are just different.

With a moment of Hate, creates a moment of Folly and when the emotion of hate blinds people, they do things that are way out of logic. Every religion have had bad people doing bad things but I am sure that it is not what their religion preaches and encourages. I believe most religions teach promotes good behaviours like not cheating on your spouse, not to be greedy and to help those in need. The worst ones are those that use religion as a cover, whenever it feels convenient to so call bring justice to their actions. All these are bullshit and I feel that followers of religious leaders have to be logical and not just follow their guidance blindly. THERE ARE MILLIONS WHO ARE HOMELESS OR DO NOT HAVE THE BASIC NEEDS LIKE SHELTER AND FOOD. Those are the issues we should really concentrate and act on.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awsome post Jo,Jo! I'm happy to see your blogging again! I missed them. I will post my thoughts on this entry soon. cheers!